Tuesday, October 22, 2013

helen loves: edition #11 featuring Amazon!

Since working for an Amazon subsidiary, I think my relationship with Amazon has gone to a whole other level of dependency. Beyond purchasing consumables and books, I'm actually doing a fair amount of clothing/shoe/beauty shopping, thanks to the great deals (and free shipping -- thanks, Prime!). Do you find yourself cross-checking Amazon for all of your purchases? Here are a few items from my Amazon shopping cart history...

A simple grey mini-dress for Fall ($13)

Nars Blush in "Orgasm", a must-have classic ($29)

Asics running sneakers with gel cushioning system - so comfy ($45)

Cute printed Baggu nylon tote to carry things to and from work ($10)

I bought these clear drawers for my work desk to store samples and miscellaneous products ($14)

Short fiction is an impulse purchase of mine and Ann Beattie is a fantastic writer. ($9)

A cheapie, but a goodie. This pimple drying lotion really works ($10)

I took the plunge... let's see how these wedge suede sneakers actually look in person ($30)

PS: Other Helen Loves collections

2 comments:

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...