Friday, October 25, 2013

a fascinating book pairing

We all know that restaurants pair wine and food together... but how fun would it be to pair books together and read them one after another? When I first read the synopsis of Life After Life by Kate Atkinson, I immediately thought of a book I read a year ago called  My Name is Memory


Life after Life has a gripping teaser: "what if you could live again and again, until you got it right?" The main character Ursula has an infinite number of lives to spend learning and attempting to save the world. My Name is Memory is about a guy Daniel who falls in love with the same girl Sophia for centuries, except he remembers every detail of his many lives whereas she doesn't. I love a great story, and the fantasy/sci-fi theme around reincarnation makes these books super unique.

Do you know any books that would go oh so well together?

1 comment:

  1. I recommend you this fascinating story "What is Normal?", Book Trailer here: https://youtu.be/p1h0AX1ADjk

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...