Friday, October 18, 2013

the best mascara for short, straight eyelashes


Working in the beauty industry I've tested a lot of different mascaras, but I am only loyal to one: Lancome's 'L'Extrême Waterproof' Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara. I use it daily because it gives my short, straight Asian eyelashes the most length thanks to its Fibrestretch formula technology, which claims to extend eyelashes up to 60%. The brush is also patented to catch literally every lash. I'm such a loyalist, I don't feel like myself without this product on my lashes.

PS: I always make sure to get waterproof because the formula holds the shape of just-curled eyelashes 24 hours of the day compared to non-waterproof formulas that quickly give you panda eyes when your eyelashes revert back to straight. 

What's your favorite mascara? Check out Lancome's 'L'Extrême Waterproof Mascara ($27) here.

(First photo via here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...