Monday, October 8, 2012

favorite etsy shop roundup

Every time I stumble upon a cool etsy shop, I always want to share it here on the blog but then I forget and end up losing the link - eeps! There are SO many great shops, so let's just start with three to highlight for today.

For Foodie Illustrations: Anek
Anek's quirky food illustrations make me smile. Love the one above and this cherry tomatoes print. So simple and lovely. I don't love to cook as much as I love to eat, but these prints might just make me see the beauty of preparing a simple dish (before I eat it up ;)

For Beautiful Pouches: Coriumi 
 Coriumi's screenprinted leather bags are beyond cute-- the tribal and Americana inspired patterns are so unique and the quality looks impeccable. Best of all, they are reasonably priced between $52-64. I previously blogged about how I need a little pouch to store the essentials so that I can move them easily from bag to bag.... still need one!

For artsy iPhone cases: Pencil Shavings Studio
Pencil Shavings Studio has such fun, colorful iPhone cases (Move over, Kate Spade!). I would definitely buy one from their store if my dear friend Steph hadn't already purchase 5 iPhone cases for me while she was in China. (Good friend, right?)

Do you have any favorite shops? I'm always on the hunt for more.... so expect another list up soon! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Obsessed with those iPhone cases! I may need to get one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great eye. I especially love that print! (And your new blog look!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spice up your creativity by making fun and exciting stickers. Not only children, but stickers can influence every age. Stickers give an easy way to decorate and personalize any of your creative projects. Whether you are making or designing cards, letters, or stickers, it is a fun way to value things. Whether you want to print your designed stickers for your own or you want to sell them to get good fortune, all you need is to have an efficient printer. Looking for the best printer for Etsy sticker shop? Learn about affordable printers for making stickers at etsy shop

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...