Friday, October 5, 2012

happy friday, keep it classy


Friday, I am so happy to see you. Looking forward to some much-needed R&R after an intense work week. A large glass of wine is definitely due (and I will be sure to show respect, per above!). This weekend will be all about good food, catching up on sleep, and just unwinding. What are your plans? Since we often get caught up in the details, I think we should read this list of "things to remember" (which sounds like it's coming from a sassy best friend)...

(photos via 1, 2)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm a little late to comment on this post, but my weekend involved going to a Dispatch concert and running a half marathon and now I'm sitting on my butt trying to make the aches go away. I hope you've had a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...