Monday, June 18, 2012

modern rustic

You guys, I think the term "modern rustic" is officially my interior design style. I feel so Swedish/Scandinavian! (No wonder I love Ikea so much...) Now to finally get my apartment to look like these pictures below... (Check out that incredible headboard! What a dreamy blue.) What's your design aesthetic look like?

(photos via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

PS: Congrats to Lauren (Lucky comment #7) for winning the TATCHA skincare giveaway! Will be in touch via email. Thanks for playing everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right!? Built in book shelves are omg-worthy

      Delete
  2. Modern rustic! I'm not even sure I've ever heard that before, but I like it. My style would probably be clean hippie. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made that term up! Although I'm sure it already exists -- it makes total sense in my head ;)

      Delete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...