Monday, December 19, 2011

10 days of food, 10 instagrams

I'm a little sheepish to admit this, but I pretty much spend all of my money on food. Going out to eat is my favorite thing to do in the city, and I've instagramed a few photos from the past ten days (2 weeks and 6 weekdays) to show for it ;)

Yesterday's scrumptious brunch at Cafe Orlin with Dan and Makobe.
Saturday's Butterlane cupcake class with Eunsun. I made these! (I even learned how to make frosting from scratch & how to properly frost cupcakes!)
Venezuelan dinner tonight at Caracas Arepa Bar with Eunsun, Tina, and Andrea

Coffee & macaron break with Danny at The Bean.

Shopping break with Justin: we had our first taste of Mash... I mean, ambrosia in a bottle.

At the L'Oreal year-end event... there was a ton of dessert, which made me happy. :)

It was held at the Marriot Marquis hotel, which had a great view of Times Square

After the event, coworkers and I enjoyed some pear bellinis (open bar at work = dangerous! :)

Mousse dessert with Jen at The Mermaid Inn

Fresh brew served inside one of my favorite winter destinations, The Open House Gallery Pop-up Park

1 comment:

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...