Wednesday, April 6, 2011

when in paris...


... Eat like a Parisian! I've got to say again,  the French really do cheese the best (mmm, fromage)! I love that French food in Paris is not too expensive, unlike authentic French food in New York :) Other things that I never eat but have thoroughly enjoyed on this trip: foie gras, escargot, macarons, veal. Any other recommendations, dear friends? I'm here in Paris until Sunday - feeling so incredibly lucky!

PS: I agree with this!

(photo via cup of jo)

4 comments:

  1. Frog legs!! You won't regret it :)

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutella banana crepes (inexpensive and oh so good)!

    Also, I know this is not authentic French but there is this little Moroccan restaurant in the 3rd I feel like you would love. It's called le 404, it has a really unique and intimate atmosphere. Was a huge hot spot when I was there but I'm not sure if it's past its prime...I"m sure it still has AMAZING food though. Have so much fun I'm jealous!

    -Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must, must, MUST go to a cafe in Montmartre called Le Relais Gascon. It has AMAZING food (especially salads) for cheap (well, relatively speaking...you are in Paris, after all). And the view is charming and oh-so-Parisian. If you're in the neighborhood (heck, even if you're not!), it is definitely worth a visit :)

    Have a lovely time! How I wish I was in Paris right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh that looks so so good!! also baguettes are a must!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...