Wednesday, March 30, 2011

mind and matter

Dear readers: If you're ever curious about all the aesthetic fluff that lingers in the right side of my brain, this is what you'll find...


This wall

This interesting coat

This classic messenger


This quirky print

Yes, LOTS of beauty on my mind lately. I just bought a new bright red moleskine at McNally J's to write down all my thoughts, since they tend to come to me at the oddest times (3AM, mid-class, while thrift shopping). What's on your mind?

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I like it: "simplicitic and spacey." Check out my blog http://andshesings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, "aesthetic fluff" love that phrase. glad u bought a new, special little notebook, just in time for your trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...