Monday, March 28, 2011

five day countdown!

Paris. Is. Only. Five. Days. Away. I am DYING from anticipation!!!



My first time in Paris was wonderful... quite touristy, but sooo breathtaking. I can't wait to revisit some familiar areas, like my favorite district Le Marais. But I'm also looking forward to knowing Paris more intimately this second time around, meeting new friends while sharing a once-in-a-lifetime experience with my school friends. I'm sure it will be a week to remember :) Merci to my lovely blog friends (Amy and Gillian!) and real friends (Isabel!) who have provided loads of inspiration! xoxo

(photo via pinterest)

6 comments:

  1. ZOMG. I can't wait. Gotta. get. through. this. week.
    -Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture is amazing. plus im obviously 100000 times jealous you're going to one of my fave cities on the planet. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh helen!! i'm so proud and happy for you!!!! congrats again and we NEED to catch up! have an amazing time in paris <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!!! :) I can't wait to tell you all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about myt rip to rome this w/e! it was fun the first time but i'm looking forward to seeing it again as a seasoned tourist :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm in love with that pic, by this time you're probably doing just that right now!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...