Saturday, March 26, 2011

tibi-tastic!

I know I'm a little behind on my style posts, but my dolls, I am in love.... with Tibi! I've been an admirer for a few seasons, and this Spring '11 collection is oh so fabulously cozy. Olivia Palermo as model definitely works... I think her mellow, comfortable-chic style really suits the brand to a T!


Also, a month ago, I got my hands on my own Tibi cocktail dress on a lucky trip to Bloomingdales!!! (Here's a picture of me in the dress + friends at an NYU event, getting our grooves on :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I LIKE! I'm not a big fan of her personality, but I love her style....you are right, she's perfect for this campaign!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that yellow dress is SO stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...