Monday, October 25, 2010

loving lauren merkin & co

Holy cowabunga! I just had the most incredibly fun and educational weekend in Boston, where I visited Harvard friends and attended a women's business leadership conference. Marissa Meyer (VP of Google), Kate White (Editor of Cosmo), and Lauren Merkin (bag designer) were keynote speakers! Ridiculous! Each gave wonderful advice, and I was really inspired :)



My favorite memory of the weekend is chatting with Lauren Merkin at a round-table discussion, which I was extremely lucky to attend. We talked about her startup story and I asked tons of questions, naturally! Major girl-crush on Ms. Merkin and even bigger bag-crush on her products! (My favorites are above... check them all out on her website!)

4 comments:

  1. that sounds like a great conference!! those bags are prettyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one very cool way to spend the weekend! Must have been so inspiring. The bags are gorgeous by the way - v. talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing weekend, loving the bags!:D

    Happy Tuesday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. :):) All thanks to me.

    Yes. I'm modest. <3

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...