Sunday, April 12, 2009

And suddenly...

Like a light-switch that suddenly decided to turn on, my body lurched out of its 48 hour food-poisoning induced, Sprite-and-toast sustaining hibernation around 7 pm last night. I went from feeling like a member of the undead to happily scarfing down Spice pad thai (whilst watching Transformers! Awesome movie!), hitting up bars and thrift/vintage stores, and being a much better hostess to my friend Ming.



I think she really enjoyed her stay -- especially the shopping part! She scored some amazing deals -- a YSL blue wool skirt, an American Apparel dress, and a gorgeous Moschino red couture dress -- all for less than $50 total. And I bought the above very new-looking Zara coat for eight bucks. Yay to bargain shopping and fun friends and a sad weekend turned wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS COAT!!! Looks amazing and bet it looks even more amazing on you! Glad you're feeling better dear! Can't wait to unwind and catch up everything tonightttt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?! How did you guys DO that?!
    Where did you go?? Those sound like great deals =)

    love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, when we're together during the summer, I will take you to all of my secret places!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...