Monday, April 13, 2009

and we're creative again!


(photos via forever 21)

My schedule has been pretty hectic, as I've been busy preparing my student visa (for study abroad in Prague), pitch proposal (for my producing class), business plan (for my entrepreneurship class), and tons of economics and poetry reading -- the list goes on! Since I've been spending so much time at school, I've noticed my dressing habits have been much more conservative as of late. I love business-chic, but I have to admit that black trousers and collared shirts don't make for the most creative attire...

That's where spring scarves come to the rescue! I like bright colors in peaches and raspberries, and funky textures like linen for a more casual, crisp look. Creativity problem solved! Now let's start shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...