Saturday, December 20, 2008

pretty underthings

I think it's every woman's right to feel beautiful, especially underneath our daily frocks. If this means buying the prettiest and most comfortable underthings that we can find, then so be it! But I'm curious, what kind of lingerie do you prefer? Personally, my girly side makes me gravitate towards the lace and frills, although a good t-shirt bra is never wrong during the day.

Which of the three colors and styles would you prefer to wear?


Basic, classic nude


Romantic white


Very sexy black (or red)

I feel more sophisticated in neutrals and monotones, but what's your take on patterns and intricate designs? Fun or too noisy?
(Photos by Victoria's Secret)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...