Thursday, November 13, 2008

leading industrymen

I was lucky enough to attend two speaker events yesterday featuring two very distinguished gentlemen: Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist, and Scott Schuman, aka the Sartorialist. It was especially exciting for me because I'm interested in both advertising and fashion. It was fascinating to hear about their experiences, from what they've learned through past mistakes to what they're doing now. Makes me wonder what kind of career path I'll lead...

The Sartorialist event at NYU was very crowded, not surprisingly. But I was pleasantly surprised about was how likeable he was. Scott was very candid and generous with answering questions, very genuine, and had a wonderful personality.





(Photos via NYU Local)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...