Thursday, September 11, 2014

it's fall already?! new pin round-up

Lovelies, I can't believe how fast this summer has passed by - it's already September?! I've been remiss on the blog front due to trying to spend as much time outdoors as possible -- can't wait to fill you in on updates from August, which involve lots of bike riding and a few little trips. However, I've missed catching up on the blogosphere! I'm looking forward to more blog posts in the fall to share with you. In the meantime, here a round-up of things new pins I added of late...

What a gorgeous lace dress

Filed under "I could make this for myself": A croque monsieur with poached eggs

Experiencing wanderlust from photo of Costa Brava, Spain. Brings about a feeling of nostalgia.

I've heard so many great things about the Dior nail enhancer. Here's how it works: 'With one universal shade, the unique nail lacquer enhances the color of your natural nails. When applied on bare nails, the pinks of the nails become pinker and the whites become whiter for a shining finish and healthy, glowing effect.

On my list of restaurants to visit: The Butcher's Daughter in downtown NY. (Photo from here.)

Back to the fall uniform: jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt, for me. What about you? (Photo from here.)

Lobster rolls: a summer craving that could not be satiated.

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...