Monday, July 28, 2014

casa's 80% off clearance extravaganza!

One of my favorite retailers, Casa, is having an 80% clearance sale! I think I added about 20 products to cart because I got so excited, but finally narrowed down to only a few. I picked up Dwellstudio pillowcases for $16 (after discount), Jonathan Adler coasters for $13 (after discount), and a new duvet and sham set-- photos below! Check out the full clearance here, and tell me what deals you found! Remember the 80% off shows up at check out after you enter code CASACLRX80.




Some other things that were in my cart but then I realized I already had too many (and no room): Jonathan Adler zig zag throw, plate and bowl 5-pc set, cutlery set, this botanical pillow, this bake set, and this Jonathan Adler frame

1 comment:

  1. OMG I totally just bought a hundred things!! Thanks Helen!! XO

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...