Saturday, April 19, 2014

saturday contentment


How's your weekend going? I'm currently sitting on my couch listening to music, eating salad (trying to be healthy!), and looking forward to staying in tonight... isn't it so funny when you reach a stage in life where you're equally happy to be staying in by yourself, reading or watching a movie, as you are going out dancing with your friends? I'm a super extrovert but being by myself continues to give me such contentment -- does that ring true for you as well? For example, today, I jogged into Williamsburg and back, grocery shopped, and made dinner all for myself and by myself-- and it was awesome. Have a lovely Saturday evening, friends.

(Photo of Kate Winslet via here)

1 comment:

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...