Sunday, February 2, 2014

inspiring work spaces

I usually find that when I surround myself in a creative environment, I produce better work. That's why I'll bring my iPad into a coffee shop to blog or sit on my couch, intermittently reading and staring at the colorful prints on my gallery wall. But I don't have a work desk or any kind of real work space in my apartment (since my bedroom is so teeny). Hoping to reorganize my bedroom set-up sometime soon, since there are so many things I'd like to learn while sitting on a real-person desk, like graphic design, sketching, etc...


(Photos: Jenna Lyon's desk via 1; 2, 3, 4, 5)

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful spaces! I'd give anything to turn my workspace into something like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...