Friday, July 6, 2012

more tattly tattoos!

Since I am too chicken to ever do anything permanent, Tattly temporary tattoos are the bomb in my book. I've always wanted to rock creative, designy tattoos on a daily basis, just like some other colorful accessory-- but the permanence scared me off. Tattly is the perfect solution -- cool temporary tattoos for adults like you and me.


Aren't these designs so fun!? I need to get some before the end of summer. (Still remember how thrilling it was to wear a temporary tattoo on Halloween day three years ago, when I wanted to add some more credibility to my pirate wench outfit!)

2 comments:

  1. Those tats are super cute! I might just have to get myself some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite is that rainbow one in the last pic!

      Delete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...