Monday, July 16, 2012

cover to cover

After reading a novel, Jenny Vovolski illustrates and designs book covers based on her own interpretation -- and they are all incredibly artistic and unique. You can browse all her works here at Cover to Cover. What a fantastic creative project to work on! Two of my favorite designs:


Jenny is also a third of ALSO, which creates websites for small independent companies, tackling illustration, animation, and design. Judging by how wonderfully interactive their company website is, I would imagine they do a pretty darn good job. 

(Thanks Kate for the tip on Cover to Cover)

1 comment:

  1. Um I love this. I'm in the middle of reading "The History of Love" right now, and this is just perfect. And I loved "Lolita." These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...