Sunday, March 11, 2012

a sunday read

I've had a sweet spot for Audrey Hepburn ever since I spent the whole 8th grade working on a paper and presentation on her life. I watched almost all of her films (Breakfast at Tiffany's, Funny Face, and Roman Holiday are my favorites!) and read this biography to prepare. Imagine my delight to find this book at the Strand today! I'm reading it now on my couch... so far so good!


“A bonbon of a book...as well tailored as the little black dress the movie made famous.” -- New York Times

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I LOVED it!! Just finished reading - it was so interesting, you should check it out!

      Delete
  2. You did your 20th C project on Audrey?! I didn't know that! I did Steven Spielberg. I kind of want to be in eighth grade again :)

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...