Sunday, March 4, 2012

rah rah apartment decorating!

Alex and I have been slowly but surely working on beautifying our apartment. We finally painted our living room walls a sparkling white (from an icky beige) and it looks so much improved. We're working closely to blend our styles together; she's a classic minimalist and I'm a quirky modern/antique blend, but we both love wood and pops of bright colors. And of course we both have a huge passion for design, so it has been a super cool artistic collaboration so far. We're really excited!

A few gorgeous interior design inspirations... I can't stop adding to my pinterest board!






Oh how I wish I could just crawl into these photos right now!

PS: Photos of my bedroom from this August, when we first moved in!

(via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I like how these spaces use neutrals and the eclectic details together. That's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! Striking that balance is key :)

      Delete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...