Thursday, March 29, 2012

the nail diaries: 3 months of essie!

I never, ever painted my nails until I worked on essie for a 3 month rotation this winter. Before that, I think I owned like 2 nail polishes. Suffice to say, I am now completely addicted! Would love to share with you my essie colors from those 12 weeks or 3 months (I know, I'm crazy! And Instagram just makes it easier to capture my obsession :)


Bold & Beautiful December:

Clockwise from top left:
ole caliente
luxeffects pure pearlfection + midnight cami comboapertif
luxeffects as gold as it gets + glamour purse combo
Oh So Nude-ish January:

Clockwise from top left:
power clutch
glamour purse
fun in the gondola
master plan

Bright & Ladylike February:
Clockwise from top left:
a crewed interest
navigate her
orange it's obvious
sand tropez

What's your favorite nail color shade? Do you use essie?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! I love nail polish! I wear it everyday... I really want the green colour! :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange! Girl, these colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...