Monday, February 27, 2012

personal prohibition (for lent)

I gave up all alcohol for Lent and have been craving a glass of wine like mad. But I'm proud to say that I've been successful so far, even in the face of temptation, enjoying time at a wine bar, an Oscars party, and multiple dinners without taking a single sip! (Although I came close to cheating this Friday when I was feeling crummy -- there are 2 bottles of wine in my apartment and it is hard!!) These sweet concoctions are looking really yum... but for now, let's just enjoy the pretty pictures ;)


Kiwi mojito
A tasty combination of red wine, diced strawberries, peaches, sprite, and ice... so refreshing!

Cocktail popsicle with strawberry and peach vodka

Peaches, lemonade, and vodka

(Photos & recipes via 1, 2, 3, 4)

2 comments:

  1. You know, since I'm such a good friend, I'll go ahead and make that second drink and drink it for you. I know, I know. You can thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...