Thursday, December 8, 2011

Under $30 Gift Guide: for your fabulously creative best girl friends

Hello loves! I'm thrilled to introduce the first ever Helen Hearts holiday gift guide! Since there are tons of amazing products all over the web, I'd love to share some that I found especially charming. Here's a round up of fun gifts for all the wonderful, creative, and lovely women in our lives. Thanks for being our supporters, confidants, and sisters. (PS: This list is all under $30, cause I know we have a lot of shopping to do!)


A 14k gold wishbone necklace for good luck, $23


Pretty scented soap that makes her feel like a lady, $14

Super rad mojave coasters for her coffee table, $10



StickyGram magnets of your favorite instagram memories, $14.99 for 9

Sweet blue stitched notebook to doodle in, $7.95
"Napoleon" box of 6 Macarons to munch on from Laduree, 12.50


A wise T-shirt to lounge around in, $14.99

Sparkly essie luxeffects nail polish to brighten her day, $8 per bottle


My favorite book from 2011 (if she doesn't already own it!), $15.49
Pom pom mittens to keep her fingers warm, $14.54


Sometimes, the greatest gift is bitch... wines! $9.99 per bottle


A gourmet lunch bag that will brighten up her office, $25

And to help her bring in the new year: a 2012 wall calendar, $30

4 comments:

  1. This was an AWESOME gift guide helen!!! I especially love the wishbone & Essie =) I think I want that entire essie collection!!!! love itt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I'm back in the states I'm buying (or borrowing) Bossypants and indulging in a box of Laduree macarons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are GREAT ideas. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Looking forward to having you back in the states, ming!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...