Wednesday, November 30, 2011

before sunrise.... part 3?!

Eeeks. Just read the best movie news ever: according to NYMag there will be a third Before Sunrise film!! The first two movies, Before Sunrise and Before Sunset were so magical, I'm antsy to know what finally happened to Celine and Jesse! Have you seen the films before? It's one of my favorite (unconventional) love stories, next to When Harry Met Sally of course.


My favorite scene in Before Sunrise is the telephone scene. So sweet and brave and absolutely endearing, and one of many fantastic (and romantic) scenes.



Before Sunset was just as magical, but it made me a little sad to see them become so adult, 9 years later. Reality really set in. Good thing the chemistry was still there! Aah, I can't wait to stay tuned for what's next!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of these films!! But I love Ethan Hawke's acting, so I'll put these on my to-watch list for the holiday break (one more week of INSANITY left!!).

    Thanks for entering the giveaway :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...