I'm back in NYC! I start work next Monday, so I've had some sweet free time to explore, read, and do some thinking. Here's what on my mind at the moment...
- Just purchased this DIY dictionary, Be Thrifty. It's been so fun and useful to flip through.
- Still thinking about my first taste of raw oysters ($1/oyster during happy hour at Essex).
- Purse DIY: I'm revamping a vintage purse by exchanging the straps with chains from an arts & crafts store.
- I'd love to own a vapur water bottle.
- Obsessed with Skillshare, a site that allows people to learn anything from anyone by offering a host of cool classes in your city. I'd love to take this one, this one, and this.
- This Burts Bee's Tinted Lip balm looks so yum!