Thursday, February 10, 2011

otto



Otto is one of many amazing restaurants in New York City, but it's one restaurant that is dear to my heart. Like many of Mario Batali's other restaurants, it receives a bunch of buzz & boasts a roster of celebrity clientele, which is undoubtedly fabulous. But Otto is also the very first "nice" restaurant I've ever dined at as a New Yorker, about 4 years ago.

So it was super special to have dinner there tonight with some friends from my NYU Stern cohort, the same people I sat and ate with back when we were wee freshmen. (Sidenote: Yes Earl, I AM blogging about this lovely experience!) The food was as delicious as I remembered. Mmm, thin crust pizza...


Our table was a beautiful sight.

If you ever plan on making a visit to Otto, I'd especially recommend trying their famous gelato, which they make in-house. (My favorites are hazelnut, salty peanut, and lemon.)

4 comments:

  1. seriously italian anything is my favorite so this looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hold on while i wipe the drool off my chin.

    Why is my refrigerator empty and why is it too cold outside to venture to the grocery store??

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish. I adore authentic, thin crust pizza. Is it mealtime yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, holy cow! I've got to go. xo Lola

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...