Sunday, September 26, 2010

stay-cation

A few words: firstly, I've missed you, dear friends. I've been longing to chat with you all week!! (Euphemisms for life-has-been-crazy-and-I-suck-at-time-management!!!) I've been loaded with work (and more work) and in dire need of some pretty pictures and inspiration... so thought I'd share some of my favorites if you're on the same boat as me. Let's take a stay-cation, beginning with an exhale...


and then pack up our trunks...


for a daydream vacation to Greece...


where we'll buy lots of those funky "flowerbags" just 'cause...


and write letters to friends back home...


about our fabulous grain-sack armchair...


and the cake-making class we're taking...


and the quirky 3.1 Phillip Lim sweater we're coveting...


and the beautiful, interesting columns we're reading, like
WSJ Magazine's "Big Interview" and NYT's "Modern Love"

Don't you feel so much better? I sure do! :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures! :) Very warming in such a hectic (and suddenly cold!) time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to the life-has-been-crazy-and-I-suck-at-time-management !!! I kind of always feel that way but especially the past two weeks with some changes at work... anyway, this was a lovely stay-cation :) thanks for reminding me to exhale.

    now back to work. haha!

    hope you have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those antique-y looking suitcase :) we need to catch up, yes?

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...