Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love my sweet revenge!

Two random facts about me: when it comes to wine and cupcakes, I can't ever help but indulge. Thankfully, I've found the perfect place for my taste-buds: Sweet Revenge, the cupcake, beer, and wine bar on Carmine Street in the West Village.



I'll be making my second visit this Thursday with my entrepreneurship club as we launch our "Entrepreneurship in Action" program, where students can connect with entrepreneurs at their very own companies! We'll be chatting with Marlo Scott, Sweet Revenge's owner/founder, who is phenomenal -- so incredibly down-to-earth and full of stories. Check out her recent feature in Chase Ink's national ad campaign below and read her NY Daily News feature!


I
can't wait to introduce my fellow entrepreneur-pals to the fabulous restaurant + cupcakes + Marlo! If you're in Manhattan, feel free to join us at 5:30pm this Thursday! :)

(photos via
Sweet Revenge)

5 comments:

  1. Sigh. I could go for a cupcake right now. And, oui, a glass of wine, too...

    http://dessertfordinner.blogspot.com/2008/07/binging-on-revenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! i love sweet revenge, very tasty, and who doesn't love a nice little beverage pairing for dessert ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this place bookmarked in my ever-expanding NYC folder. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walk by this place all the time! Love it!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to this place once, and their dishes are great! Well, the owners did a great job in making this business successful. Today, entrepreneurs aren't just sticking to the usual plan of growing their business. They are also doing unique and more innovative ways. For instance, owning a website, having an online support system, or being helped by an IT professional. These ways will not only make a company more innovative, but profitable, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...