Sunday, May 9, 2010

momofuku ssam bar

Another round of birthdays! This one was for my friend Tina, who is one of the most elegant, classy girls I know. I am so happy and lucky to be her friend! Seven of us hopped on over to Momofuku Ssam Bar for some asian fusion delicacies and had a fantastic time trying all the appetizers and stealing bites of each others' meals :)


Tina, Anuja and I all got the stuffed quail with sticky rice, shiitake, and sour mustard greens. Yum!

Danny's chili soft shell crab with green plum, asparagus, and lemon confit... it was tasty.

Danny and I

Tina and Harrison, I love you guys! Happy birthday T!

4 comments:

  1. oh my, yum yum! i totally want to try that restaurant sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! You look cute in these pics! This post is making me hungry, I want to go to that restaurant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it was really delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...