Monday, December 14, 2009

blackbird and the end of prague

Lately, all I want to do is wear sweaters and T-shirts and converses and be a boy. Is that weird? I haven't touched my jewelry, pretty shoes, or even makeup in a few weeks. It's nice to be so relaxed and natural, especially since that's the norm in Prague. People never dress up or wear heels, not even to clubs!




shirt-dress, t-shirt, and high tops at blackbird

Thank you Prague for being such an nonjudgmental place -- it will be bittersweet to leave you in four days! And thank you, Blackbird, for showcasing such effortless chic apparel and helping make me feel like less of a leggings-and-baggy-shirt wearing slob. Well, sort of.

2 comments:

  1. Pssh, I wear converses and sweaters and t-shirts, and I'm scared of pretty shoes...does that mean I'm a boy? Hmm?
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you ARE a "Tom-boy"... right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...