Friday, August 7, 2009

artistic inspiration

After today, I have two weeks of free time. Yup, it's the last day of my internship! Though getting to the office at 8:30 AM was tough, I'm sad I won't be working anymore (at least not until after Prague). Which is why I need some inspiration to be productive for the rest of summer. Like, make jewelry... or take a sewing tutorial... or... well, do something I haven't done before! (Any ideas?)


Miriam Haskell jewelry is so bold (via gilt groupe)


This mama
is the best seamstress -- she makes all of her kids' clothes, and they're beautiful.


an old Kate Spade ad (via the English Muse)


fashion with a sense of humor. love it! (free giveaway! via ideeli)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...