Tuesday, July 21, 2009

money dramas

... Makes for a good show! (I think)

In my entrepreneurship class last semester, we watched a couple episodes of "Dragon's Den," a BBC series about a group of vicious angel investors from various industries who judge the elevator pitches of entrepreneurial hopefuls. Most of the time, they rip the ideas apart (great entertaining stuff), but sometimes, they'll invest their own money in a promising venture.

On the treadmill tonight (I love watching TV at the gym!), I learned ABC is producing an American version of the show called "Shark Tank." I doubt it'll be as good as its British counterpart -- no accent! Nonetheless, I hope this show is here to stay. People need to start thinking about alternative careers and taking action! Would you watch this? (Or youtube?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...