Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday at La Palapa


(photo via nymag)

Mexican food is my comfort food. And with my birthday coming up on Tuesday, my friends and I are having an early celebration tonight at a deliciously fun and intimate West Village Mexican restaurant called La Palapa. We thought it was time for a change from our usual haunt at Maracas. I'm excited to take advantage of this lovely day (80 degree weather!) and enjoy some quesadillas and margaritas with some of my favorite people.

---

Edit: It was soooooo fun! Awesome food, delicious margaritas, (free) champagne, and my best friends... I couldn't have asked for a better night.



2 comments:

  1. so fun hun! i'm so glad we did thisss =) yay for tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the most amazing birthday dinner that I could ever ask for! You are the BEST -- see you soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...