Tuesday, March 10, 2009

tuesdays with puppy

(photo via la femme chic)

Good morning, my dears! We're almost through the week (well, at least it's not Monday anymore). I'm currently nursing a crazy headache right now, and I'm hesitant to take medicine because I rarely get headaches -- it feels strange, and I'm not sure what to do! Sometimes I wonder if headaches are little warning signs, reminders for us to take a break and relax, to stop thinking so much? Usually my brain is constantly churning with media buzz and ideas for new poems and voices and words and worries that constantly barrage my system. Yikes! Time to turn off my computer and take care of my head. That, and admire this photo of the most ridiculously cuddly-looking, adorable pup ever!

PS: Cute puppies in the West Village

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...