Monday, March 9, 2009

style file

Over the past year or so, I've been building a "style file" (thank you Style.com for the perfect title!): my shrine to the fashion gods. Whenever I see a photo I like, either in editorial spreads or street-wear, via magazines or films, I just right click and save. My style file's gotten so extensive that I actually had to organize today! So now I have folders on Anne Hathaway and Kate Bosworth, a folder of my favorite Sartorialist posts, and another on classic, old-Hollywood glamour. Wanna take a peek?

Grace Kelly on her wedding day

Eva Longoria in a peacock feather dress!

Marion Cotillard in Balenciaga

What a quirky hat! (via the Sartorialist)

Audrey and Grace at the Academy Awards

Cindy Crawford in the good old 90's

My dream wedding gown, by Monique Lhuillier

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this!!!! All such different looks...I love the Marion Cotillard and Grace Kelly looks the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too -- I love black and white!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...