Tuesday, January 6, 2009

McFabulous! ok, that was cheesy.


A sweater jacket from McQ

So, I don't really shop at Target much, but I'm positive that will change. The main reasons for my previous neglect were because (a) there are no Targets in Manhattan (I know, I was surprised too!), and (b) the designer collaborations never really caught my eye (Isaac Mizrahi? Ha, okay). Until now.

With Thakoon and Anya Hindmarch collaborations released this past year, the brands are only getting better and better. Up next to debut in March, much to my eager anticipation, is McQ Alexander McQueen for Target, which is a version of the designer's McQ collection. I've always loved McQueen's tough and edgy details on feminine fabrics. Studs and zippers on silk and jersey? Yes, and yes please. I'm just astounded by my luck - way to go Target!

For more information on other Target designer collaborations, click here.

(Photo by WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...