Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014, it's been a pleasure!


It's the last day of 2014, and I can't believe it! This year was the fastest year of my life, but also the best year (or so I often feel during end of year reflections!). I met Ben in January, ran my first 10K (photo above!), bought a bike, started a 9-month theology fellowship, and traveled to the Bahamas, San Francisco, Nashville, Chicago, and recently Buffalo for the holidays. While this year was filled with love, travel, and spiritual growth, I also have a few things that I'm hoping to work on in 2015, mostly learning how to better balance my time (between friends, personal time, and a relationship) and making more of an effort to cook and exercise. I'm especially looking forward to blogging and writing more, which I really missed the latter half of this year. Hope you have a wonderful new year, friends, and see you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...