Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cronut mania

Have you been following the Cronut mania lately, or better yet actually tried the coveted dessert? For those unfamiliar, a "Cronut" is a delicious half donut, half croissant, newly created and trademarked by Dominique Ansel bakery. This article on Eater pretty much highlights all of the updates (including Cronut scalpers on Craigslist... New Yorkers are crazy). My friend is visiting from D.C. this weekend and we're going to brave the lines and hopefully grab a bite. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. What the heck... I think I will stick with my donuts haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID hear about these, but then forgot about them and have been seeing stuff about them on twitter and just kept wondering what the hell they are.

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...