Saturday, November 24, 2012

helen loves: edition #8

Pairing a bauble with nail polish is brilliant -- kudos to the Bauble Bar and Essie collaboration; this luxurious cashmere J.Crew circle scarf looks so cozy; hello proscuitto wrapped chicken fillet with asparagus and pesto sauce; seriously, I would buy this Fresh soap and never use it because of the gorgeous packaging; this whale pillow from the Curiosity Shoppe is currently out of inventory, but I'm hoping it will come back; wishlisted: the House of Harlow Station Leather necklace; what do you think of Western/Americana prints? I'm a fan of this Nava boot.

PS: Other things Helen Loves (Editions #1 - 7)

2 comments:

  1. That infinity scarf looks so cozy. And it's 25% off at J.Crew right now! I may need to go back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ended up getting the Madewell polka-dot one from your blog! Had my eye on it forever but decided to pounce because it was also 25% too :) I love black friday sales!

      Delete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...