Thursday, August 30, 2012

fashion & friends: revival style trunk show!

Earlier tonight, I went to my friends Neetu and Allie's trunk show for their start-up Revival Style, a socially conscious fashion line created in New York's Garment District by materials sourced from female artisans in India. Also present was Love is Mighty, fellow New Yorker Monisha Raja's gorgeous start-up shoe line that is all handmade in India, mostly from recycled plastic, wrappers, and textiles. (My favorite is the Bulbul.) Bravo for a fun night celebrating fashion, entrepreneurship, and great friends! Here are some photos...







PS: The Love Is Mighty silver pump on the above right (made of candy wrappers) was just sold to Natalie Portman... eeks!!

(Photos taken by my iPhone, edited in Circles via the Diptic app)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! And I'm glad you included how you edited them because obviously I was going to ask haha. The clothes are super cute! Love.

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...