Friday, July 13, 2012

july 4th nathan's hot dog eating contest!

This July 4th, I was thrilled to cover the 97th annual Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest in Coney Island for international food blog Guestaurant. Probably one of the coolest experiences I've had as a New Yorker, and it was so great to go with my friend Stephen. Below are some of my photos of the contest, but you can see all of them in my article for Guestaurant here. It was such an exciting experience, and I hope you enjoy my account of the event!


(Photos via my iPhone, edited with the Camera Plus app)

3 comments:

  1. I've never been to Coney Island and I had no idea the hot dog eating contest was such a big deal - amazing! (Awesome photos, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to head down to Coney Island at some point in my life. The hot dog eating contest is so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that would be so fun to go to! and that last pic is very cool..

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...