Thursday, February 16, 2012

a small world: paris vs. new york!

Sometimes the world can feel so teeny... and I love it! I just got back from Amy's book launch party for "Paris, My Sweet" at Bosie's Tea Parlor in the West Village. (It was so intimate with just about 30 people and lots of champagne and macarons. I feel so lucky to have been invited!) At the party, I spoke to this super nice gentleman, Amy's friend Vahram Muratyan, whose reputation precedes himself as he just published his new book, Paris vs. New York, which started out as a blog.


Vahram's illustrations have been all over the internet, and it was so serendipitous and awesome to meet the guy behind all the quirky designs. Here are a few of my favorite Paris vs. New York comparisons....







I can't wait to flip through the book and see all 100 of the illustrations!

PS: If you would like to buy a print, you can find them here :)

5 comments:

  1. I looooooooooooooooove these posters, and just ordered the book! And I love the fact that he's Armenian (like me!) :) :) How cool that you got to meet and chat with him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so amazing! I'm going to snag the book too, love all those designs :)

      Delete
  2. Love all these :) especially the cupcake/macaron one :) I'll have to watch out for the book :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so much fun. It's really cool you got to meet him! That party sounds fantastic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh LA BISE! We are going to start doing that when we see each other, ok?

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...