Sunday, June 12, 2011

closet cleaning

Thank goodness it's Sunday. I'm going to hang low, do laundry, and try to organize my closet, which is a mess/in need of severe editing. (Good thing Kendie's got some great tips on organizing.) I'm also making a careful list of all the things I'd like to add, like colorful tights, a nude slip (to keep my work dresses smooth & demure), and an incredible nude strapless bra. (I'd seriously splurge on that one!) What's on your shopping list? I love Matchbook magazine's list of 50 classics...

9 comments:

  1. That is a great checklist! Hmmm... perhaps I'll go see what my closet needs now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is such a brilliant idea! i'll definitely use this next time I clear out my wardrobe!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love checklists like that! I especially like the bauble category. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lists and Matchbook! The only problem with that list is that it's making me want to buy the things I don't have... and shopping is dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this checklist makes me want to shop =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait... Did you make this list? Even if you didn't, I'm happy that you posted it! I'm totally following this one hehe!

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great list! I love organising my wardrobe! :) hee hee

    Love, vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice list..goin' to do the same thing next time..hahaha..

    check out my blog whenever you have a free time :)


    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, I loooove this list. Especially the turtoise sunglasses - how quirky is that?

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...