Friday, May 6, 2011

cookies and poetry


I had my very last college poetry workshop today, and each of us decided to bring in food for a little picnic! I brought pound cake and black and white cookies. (Who knew Duane Reade would have better B/W cookies than Starbucks! And for only $3.99 too.) Today has been such a treat. Walking home to Soho in such nice weather, carrying leftover desserts and twelve poetry chapbooks from my fellow students (souvenirs of our class)... it really felt like spring.

As for my own chapbook, I can't wait to share it with you! I'm figuring out how to post it online, since its only in print format right now...

(Homemade B/W cookies photo via smitten kitchen!)

2 comments:

  1. these cookies look wonderful. I think I need to try making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first, those cookies look amazing! whenever I finally get to New York, that will be on my list... eating a delicious black and white cookie!

    second, I'd love to read your chapbook! I hope you'll post it soon!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...