Sunday, March 20, 2011

from california to... paris?!

I'm back from California with tons of pictures and great memories. Many thanks to my amazing friends Perry and Anna for showing me around! Hiking, biking, swimming, and enjoying lots of sun... it was definitely a blast of a spring break.








I also have some awesome news! Guess where I'll be from April 2 - 10??? PARIS. My friends and I won nationals for the Dannon Trust business competition and so we'll be going to France for internationals. I'm feeling super blessed, lucky, and excited... Check out the team video (intoducing Dannon's "CODE") that we made for national's below, if you like :)



(Photos of Venice Beach in LA | Big Corona Beach | Silver Lake in LA | UC Irvine | Emerald Bay)

8 comments:

  1. it looks so so sunny!! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE VIDEO! you look so pretty too! haha, the "empowered" segment is hilarious. -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I really want to go to Cali! And very jealous of your Paris trip. If you need any food/culture/etc tips, just ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks loves!

    I think the heart shaped glasses are very appropriate for the title of this blog, no? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, congratulations! That is some exciting news! Ahhh Paris...can't wait to drool over your photos when you are back!

    I nominated you for a blog award, head on over to my blog and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je suis trop jalouse! I mean, your spring break in California looked pretty dreamy... but followed up by Paris?! You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hooray for your travels! we could use some of that cali sunshine in nyc. such a cute video, and congrats on the paris trip! looking forward to hearing about your plans and what you do, see and taste so i can add to my list for july!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...