Monday, January 10, 2011

a few street styles

Love this outfit! And this lady looks a bit like Sienna Miller, don't you think?
Beautiful hair and very cool gold nails
Eva Fontanelli, editor of Elle Italy. She. Is. Adorable. 
Accessories can really change the mood of an outfit, wow :)

Some inspiring street fashion looks from Vanessa Jackman and her covetable Nikon. I love finding new street fashion blogs with high quality photos! (Could honestly ooh and ahh for hours!) The coolest part is learning more about the photographer's style. It's so nice to be able to discern the different tastes between the many fashion photographer-bloggers out there... Scott Schuman, Garance Dore, Hanneli, Tommy Ton, etc. They are all so talented.

 #1 on my wishlist now: a Nikon or Canon SLR!

(photos by Vanessa Jackman)

6 comments:

  1. Whoa I did a double take on the first one...is that not Sienna? Super cool style whatever the case may be!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Watching that video about Scott Schuman made me want to get an SLR and roam the streets taking pics... Don't think I'd get as many amazing photos in Dublin though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your choices! And the pops of red in each!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree, I absolutely love Vanessa Jackman! That first photo is especially beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The secong pic, WOW! Golden nails.<3
    xoxo from Sweden
    /Sara and Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these ladies have such elegant airs about them! love the looks you picked!

    ReplyDelete

Do share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...